This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
While we could all probably agree that Mother’s Day should be every day, we all know that Mom appreciates the extra thank-yous each year when May rolls around. But how do you choose the perfect Mother’s Day gift for the woman that has given you so much? Have no fear, because I have picked out 15 amazing Mother’s Day Gifts for the last minute shopper.
- Farm Girl Flowers: These flowers are gorgeous and eco-friendly as well! Plus, you can order them just a few days before Mother’s day and your mom will get a beautiful bouquet of in-season flowers mailed to her door in the loveliest packaging you ever did see.
- Emily Ley’s Recipe Binder: If your mom loves to cook, she obviously needs the most adorable recipe binder there ever was. I love pretty much all of Emily Ley’s products and I am sure the mothers in your life would love to fill this binder with all of their family recipes.
- Write The Word Journals: I love giving these journals as gifts. They are a great addition to my daily quiet time and it doesn’t hurt that they look so cute on any nightstand.
The Magnolia Story: Let’s be real, there are maybe 7 mothers in the entire country who don’t love Chip and JoJo. Give your mom some downtime to read up on the cool backstory of this HGTV couple. I am a bit biased because these two are changing the landscape of my college town. Waco, TX, you have been blessed by Magnolia.
- Mani/Pedi Gift Card: Or better yet, go with your mom to get your nails done. She will love the time with you even more than her perfectly manicured hands. Get her some nail polish to go with your gift card! My go to shade is Mod About You by OPI.
- Dinner that she doesn’t have to cook: Moms shouldn’t have to cook on Mother’s day! If you can’t be there to cook for your mom, you can always send her a gift card to her favorite restaurant. You could also have dinner delivered to her via Uber, Favor or Door Dash. This is also a great last minute gift if you wake up Sunday still empty handed!]
- Camera – This is a perfect gift for new moms! I take so many photos of my new little one and currently, they are all shot with my phone which isn’t the best quality. Having a good camera is almost a new mom essential. How else are you going to have high-quality baby photos to embarrass your kids with later?
- Fitbit – Workout with yo momma. Your mom will love being friends with you via her fancy new Fitbit. With all of the fitness motivating features, your mom will be getting into shape all thanks to you. See how I use my Fitbit to motivate my workouts here!
- Jewelry – Get something via Amazon and with Prime, you can get it shipped in 2 days. Last minute? No problem. And Amazon actually has great stuff! You can get her this trendy Kendra Scott bracelet with free two-day shipping via Amazon Prime (Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial – I can promise you won’t regret it!).
- Pictures of you! – This may feel self-absorbed, but your mom and your grandma love it. My mother in law asks for pictures of us for almost every gift giving occasion. Buy her a cute frame and print out a recent photo of yourself and boom, you just won mother’s day.
So how are you treating your mom for Mother’s Day?! What Amazing Mother’s Day gift will you get your sweet mom? If all else fails, just call her and tell her how wonderful she is. Telling our moms how much we love and appreciate them means more than we realize! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms who keep the world turning!