This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. This is no extra cost to you, but it does enable my addiction to Target. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
25 Ways to Be a Better Friend
So how does one be a better friend?
- Take them flowers (I love ordering FarmGirl Flowers as gifts)
- Write an encouraging note (and mail it!)
- Send a thoughtful text
- Mail a physical birthday card
- Put together a care basket
- Offer to babysit for an afternoon
- Meet for coffee
- Organize a girls night
- Pray for them
- Take a walk
- Train for a marathon (ok half marathon… ok a 5K)
- Start a book club
- Go to church together
- Send them a personalized Spotify Playlist
- Be there during the tough stuff
- Remember their anniversaries, kids birthdays
- Bring over dinner
- Keep them accountable to their goals
- Help clean up after parties
- Call or facetime them
- Put your phone down when you hang out
- Try a new workout class together
- Encourage them
- Take a trip together
- Go on a double date
- Start a supper club
Get Your Foundations of Gratitude Checklist!
Strengthen your Gratitude Muscles! Use this weekly tracker as a guide while you build up your habit of daily gratitude!