This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. This is no extra cost to you, but it does enable my addiction to Target. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
We all have someone in our lives who is constantly going after the next achievement. Heck, that person may be you! Save yourself some time and use these ideas to get the best gift for the goal getter in your life.
Some of my favorite items on this list are the Powersheets goal planner and my Erin Condren planner.
Gift Ideas for the Goal Setter
- Powersheets Goal Workbook – The perfect goal setting tool for anyone who wants to work intentionally on their goals all year long.
- Organizational Items – good to store all of their home office supplies!
- Erin Condren Planner – I love that this has spaces for me to keep separate task lists for the different areas of focus in my life. Great for goal getters!
- Hatch Restore – Give a family member the gift of not having to use their phone to wake up
- Amazon Echo – This tool will help goal getters set up routines to help automate more of their tasks so they can have more time to go after the important stuff
- Essentialism by Greg McKeon – This is a great book for someone who is looking to pare down the chaos in their life
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – these are a must for anyone who works at a computer. A great stocking stuffer!
- Ring Light – Give your goal getting friend a better set up to take their pictures and teach their skills to the online masses!
- Atomic Habits by James Clear – Another great book for a friend who loves to talk about why it is important to make your bed daily
- GRAMMARLY YEARLY PLAN – If you type anything during the day (even text messages!) then you can benefit from Grammarly. This is a personal spell/punctuation check tool that will keep those quick writers from making any typos!