This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. This is no extra cost to you, but it does enable my addiction to Target. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DATE IDEAS
- Laugh together at a comedy club
- Go back to the spot of your first date
- Take a cooking class
- Go stargazing – um, hello romantic!
- Have a parkside picnic
- Take a spontaneous road trip
- Go hiking
- Get professional photos taken – When was the last time you had good pictures taken? Probably your wedding!
- Get a couples massage
- Netflix (and chill) – add-on fancy take out to combat the casual sweatpants attire of this date
- Volunteer together – I try every year to get my husband to volunteer at an animal shelter with me because I know we will come home with another dog. But he is totally on to me.
- Have a staycation – Pro-tip: if you book your other hotel stays through Hotels.com, you can get a free night and use that for your anniversary!
- Go to a concert
- Have a ballroom lesson – substitute ballroom for “golf” or “tennis” if your spouse has only agreed to dance once – and it was at your wedding
- Sing Karaoke – Fun fact: My go-to Karaoke song is “Hips Don’t Lie” by Shakira
- Make dinner at home – Get a service like SunBasket delivered so that you don’t have to struggle with the guesswork but still get to have the experience of cooking together. Get $35 off your SunBasket order because you are my friend!
- Pottery Making Class
- Set up a backyard movie night – like a drive-in movie, but easier to find.
- Go ice skating/roller skating
- Camping – or glamping – or just staying in a hotel somewhere near the woods
- Visit a museum
- Go to a baseball game
- Run a race – you can train for the race together which gives you some great quality time!
- Rewatch your wedding video – I have heard of families doing this with their kids and calling it a “Family Birthday Celebration”. Great way to celebrate with your kids and honoring the day you officially started your family!
- Game night – a little one on one competition can be a really fun date night
Check out these other Marriage Related Posts
Save to Pinterest!
Get a FREE Marriage Business Meeting Agenda template!
One of the best things that you can do for your marriage is to strengthen your communication skills, Which is why my husband and I have Weekly Marriage Business Meetings!
Use this agenda template to walk through the EXACT same topics we use every week. Having these meeting consistently will get you and your spouse on the same page and ready to tackle the week.
This agenda will guide you through discussions about topics that are sometimes difficult to talk about:
- Calendar Sync Ups
- Airing Out Frustrations
- Goal Setting for Couples
Get started with your Marriage Business Meetings today and get on the same page with your spouse!